Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hello: I'm hung!

"Sir, if you're free I would like to have a word with you."
Mumbles from across the room, "ffmmm baahmm, yes."
I approached the Education Superintendent with my hands holding 3 picture frames.
"Bahahhum taahee this?"
I replied with, "This?? Well these are pictures I took and I wanted to give the Community Center and the Town of Tohoku a present."
"Bummzihe de really?"

I opened the first picture and the Super intendent was shocked. He asked if I really took them. He didn't seem to want to believe that this was my photography. I didn't understand much of what the Superintendent said, but I could sense he really liked the photos. After showing him the 2nd and 3rd photo, he had smile from ear to ear. This really made my day because I wasn't sure how people would respond to me hanging my photos at the Center.

When I did hang them up the Superintendent came out and said that I should have name plaques made to state where I took it and by who. Hahaha, I laughed and agreed with him that it would be a cool idea. Maybe thats the next step....Anyways, I have four A4 photos now at my workplace to showcase the beauty of Aomori.

No comments: