Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dec. 22nd 2007, Wedding in Hirosaki

This was my very first wedding where two of my snowboarder friends would tie the knot. Of course, that meant a lot of snowboarding hommies getting together and having an all day 'n night fiesta! Crazy fun!!

Ichiko and Kazuo make a wonderful couple. I've known them for almost 4 years, but more exclusively in the past 2 years because of Hakkoda. Previous seasons, I went to ski resorts like Appi, Okunakayama, and local favorite Yakeyama (can't beat 15 dollar lift tickets). Anyways, these two are sooooo fun to snowboard with. Kazuo always keeps the mood fresh, light, and funny with his crazy hilarious antics and Ichiko is probably one of the coolest girls I know. Both are fabulous, warm hearted souls and I love hangin' out with them.

To Kazuo and Ichiko.........love love love!
Best wishes..

No comments: