Monday, March 31, 2008

Poppin' the cherry...

Haha, the title is not what it seems.....Today I celebrated my 1st framed photo. Yah that's it. Nothing exciting. It was a picture I took over by Rokkasho and it's a picture I'm really stoked on. I was lucky. It was just one of those pictures where everything worked out perfectly and I just happen to be at the right place at the right time...with my camera of course. Since I have my own printer, I do my own prints and I printed it on my printer's largest size, A4 and it looked amazing. The next step was to find a frame at Kitamura Camera. Once I inserted the picture in the frame...I was so happy and stoked on how it turned out.

It is hanging in my office building where I work also known as the Tohoku Town Community Center. I'm debating on whether or not I want to hang more up....I think I just might and see what happens.

No comments: