Thursday, April 3, 2008

Playing around with cameras.

A while ago, after I got my 40D I sold Brian my Rebel XT (Digital Kiss N, 350D) for cheap and really happy he decided to buy it. I've been a fan of Brian's photos from way back and this was when he knew little about photography. He just has a natural eye for cool things and now that he's got a dslr, I can't wait to see the photos he takes with it. It's gonna be awesome.

Here we are playing with our cameras after a wicked day of "chill" surfing. I say chill because the sets were spaced out and we didn't have to do a lot of duck diving. The paddle back out was so easy and relaxed. Sometimes we'll be surfing in what some may call, " A witches cauldron". Hell! I was testing out flash settings and he was trying to figure out his camera in lowsituations. Fun stuff light ....just being dorky.

No comments: